new to the central fl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rob West

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
im into any kind of diving spring open water... love spear fishing i have a boat just dont know anyone aroun need some buddies to dive with hit me back.. ;}

welcome aboard

hi really need peopel to dive with i have a boat and have been around the water my hole life just new to cent. fl and the west cost grew up on the east coast so if u go or know of people let me know im always down to go for a dive! ;}

hi really need peopel to dive with i have a boat and have been around the water my hole life just new to cent. fl and the west cost grew up on the east coast so if u go or know of people let me know im always down to go for a dive! ;}
I'm on Merritt Island and new (17 dives) diver. Due to vis and no reefs, most (at least the people I know) go to W Palm or further south. But hey, let me know, I'm always ready.

cocoajoe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom