new to the boards and nearly certified !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IndigoEve

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've been lurking around for a bit (a certain Radagalf keeps sending me links to posts he thinks I should read) and now that I am nearly done my OW course I thought I'd join and introduce myself.
I'm a university student from Vancouver Island and have been working my way through the OW course since Jan. Yeah, it's taken a looooong time because of school and other scheduling problems, but I'm finally finished the pool sessions and I am really excited (and Nervous too :eek: ) to get out into the ocean.
Hopefully this is just the beginning of a beautiful friendship... (with diving and diving people, of course!) :D

Welcome aboard, hope that you enjoy your open ocean session.

Cheers

:)

Welcome aboard! Get to some warm water as fast as you can!:)

Indigoeve,
Great name,
Welcome to the board. Good luck as you progress. Keep us updated as you complete your cert.
Larry

Glad to see you're on Scubaboard!!!

Keep up the good work on your OW course!!!

We'll have to find the good sites around Nanaimo soon...

hey hey ~~ welcome ~~

i heard that vancouver island is very beautiful. hopefully i'll have a chance to go there this spring or summer. if i do, wanna join ?? :)

Welcome. Good to hear from you. Be sure to tell us how your first open water dive goes?

Good luck on your OW cert. Drop me a line when your done and let me know of the great places to dive on the Island. My parents are in Victoria and I will be visiting in May. Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom