New to the Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O.P.

Reaction score
I've been reading posts for over one months now. And I finally decided to join in.
The equipment discussions helped me a lot in chosing my gear.

I just bought a diverite BP/wing and Nitec Duo computer and I'm pumped about using them this weekend.

I have AOW and nitrox training from PADI and will probably go for rescue diver next year.

See you on the various threads.
O.P.

Welcome to our little piece of the net O.P. Glad you have found the information on here helpful so far. I am sure now you are out in the open for all to see you will find piles of people in your area who would like to dive with you. Nice meeting you.

Welcome, O.P.

Enjoy your time on the Board, and see ya around!

O.P.:
I just bought a diverite BP/wing and Nitec Duo computer and I'm pumped about using them this weekend.

you da man!

what wing did you get? i have the venture.

also, one word of caution, the Duo calculates Nitrox
dives at 1.6 ata (not 1.4) and I don't think you can change
that.

have fun this weekend!

Welcome to the best board around.... :dazzler1:

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

H2Andy:
you da man!

what wing did you get? i have the venture.

also, one word of caution, the Duo calculates Nitrox
dives at 1.6 ata (not 1.4) and I don't think you can change
that.

have fun this weekend!

I got the TREK wing. I went Cenote diving in the yucatan, and I'm really interested by doing a cave diving certification in the next few years. The TREK will enable me to dive double alum 80 .

Concerning the Duo, you are right about the 1.6 ppO2 but it is only on the second mix. If you dive Nitrox as your primiary mix, you'll get an alarm at 1.4 ppO2.

OP.

Welcome aboard!

Paul

Back
Top Bottom