New to the board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lovetodive2

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I am new to the board. I just moved to the Houston area. I have been diving for 20 years and hope to meet some new dive buddies. This is a great board. Happy diving.

:)

Lovestodive2,
Let me be the first to welcome you to the board, from NJ!
It's good to add another "seasoned" diver to our membership (although there are already many), and you'll soon find out that Texas is very well represented here.
Good Luck,and enjoy the board,
Miked

I just registered today too! Don't live near tx, but you never know when we might get to share water :)

Originally posted by lovetodive2
....... and hope to meet some new dive buddies.

Hi lovetodive2, and welcome to the boards :wave:

There is a whole bunch of Texans here. I'm sure some of them will be greeting you soon.

See you 'round the boards.

A Big Texas Welcome on board from a fellow Texan/Houstonian (Houston area anyhow)! This is a great site with all experience levels to get & give info. Glad you joined!:)

Hi lovetodive2:

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England.
Have fun, Dive Safe ....................Arduous

and a Warm Welcome from the nearby state of ARIZONA, the all beach no ocean but the water is fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom