New to the board...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cblount130

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to the board. I've been diving four years and have just over 200 dives. I live in Texas, so a lot of my diving is in lakes and rock quarries, but I travel as often as I can to the Caribbean. Just got back from Bonaire. It was great!

CB

CB,
You'll love it here, lots of folks from the Great State of Texas and the one just north of the Red River.

Welcome to the board.

ID

Hey there CB, there's plenty of members here from Texas. Welcome aboard, glad to have you here!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Did someone mention Texas???

Well Howdy pahd-ner! Where abouts in this great state are your located?

A warm welcome from Canada. You'll enjoy the people you meet, and the all information you'll gain.

Originally posted by TexasMike
Did someone mention Texas???

Well Howdy pahd-ner! Where abouts in this great state are your located?

Howdy TexasMike! I'm a Native Texan, and I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I love this great state, but I wish I were closer to the coast.

Happy Diving!
CB

Originally posted by DivingGal
A warm welcome from Canada. You'll enjoy the people you meet, and the all information you'll gain.

Thanks DivingGal! Isn't it cold diving in Canada?

Originally posted by Iguana Don
CB,
You'll love it here, lots of folks from the Great State of Texas and the one just north of the Red River.

Welcome to the board.

ID

Thanks Iguana Don! Where do you dive in Oklahoma?

TexasMike and I both are here in Denton. There are a handful of us from the DFW area. Lots of nice folks here on the board from all over the world. You'll like'em.

A warm hello from sunny Miami, FL & welcome to the board!

Would you mind sharing some details about your Bonaire experience? My husband & I are looking at some live-aboards & other possible diving vacations & we just happen to have been discussing Bonaire from a magazine article we saw recently.

Back
Top Bottom