New to the board Hi!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board. You have a great time spending your SI here

You have found a great board, enjoy it.

Mike M

Welcome to the best board around! There are a lot of REALLY nice people here who have all kinds of experience so anything you need, just ask! They do have a tendency to stray off topic on occasion but the result is always very informative or HILARIOUS!

See you around the boards!
Ber :bunny:

Originally posted by Ber Rabbit
Welcome to the best board around! There are a lot of REALLY nice people here who have all kinds of experience so anything you need, just ask! They do have a tendency to stray off topic on occasion but the result is always very informative or HILARIOUS!

See you around the boards!

Us get off topic? Say it ain't so..... (good one Ber)

Hi Pam

A warm welcome from the land 12 feet below sea level:jester:

I like the way women's issues are addressed too

Best wishes
Aquamore
"May your bubbles flow forever upwards".

Originally posted by Asiandivergal
Hello and welcome to the boards! besides the women issues being discussed, there are tons of other information here which you will find useful.

see you around the boards!

Except it's a warm welcome from :sunny: Thailand!

Just 2 words "bumper dumper" and I believe that was in the women's issues section! HEHEHEHE!

Glad to have you aboard. I look forward to reading your post.

Ber, You mean we have topics.

Chad

Hi DiverPam :hi:

Welcome to the boards. This a great place to meet people who love to dive, and love talking about it too! Enjoy! :dance:

Back
Top Bottom