New To Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's a guy in Florida that is great at drysuit repair. If you can't find anyone local Pm me and I will get you his number.

czzzaar:
Also, my drysuit needs new seals and I'll have to inspect them to see if I can squeeze another couple of dives out of them before I absolutely have to send it in (anybody local that can do that?), but the cold water and low vis kinda makes me homesick. :wink:
These guys are in Plugerville.

I havent used them myself, but I have seen a number of recommendations for them from members on other boards.

Willie

Welcome to the Board.

There is a dive club not to far from you in Frisco, TX, check them out at www.flippersdiveclub.org . They did a trip to Balmorhea, TX this weekend, and will have other local trips throughout the year. They meet the second Tuesday of every month at 7:00pm in Frisco, TX. (check the website for directions). The club is associated with a PADI dive shop in Frisco, and the owner of the shop lives in your neck of the woods.

Thans for all the tips and invites, guys and gals, I really appreciate that. The one thing I have always loved about Texas are the friendly people and southern hospitality.

I got all my gear out yesterday and everything seems to have survived the moving company (boy was that a fiasco!), so I'm ready to get wet now.

Back
Top Bottom