New to Seattle - in search of dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rocket_w

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My wife and I just moved here from Austin. Can anyone recommend a good dive shop in the Seattle area? We are in Sammamish, but I have no fear of driving for a good store/staff.

Thank you in advance, Rocket:blinking:

I would highly recommend the shop I patronize, Northwest Sports Divers. They're a little out of your way, but one of my dive buddies lives about where you do, and makes the drive. The reasons why are several, but one is that they have a yearly "all you can eat" program for either air fills or Nitrox, which, if you are a regular diver, is a substantial saving over a la carte. Another big reason is that they are just plain good people -- friendly, helpful, and willing to go out of their way for their customers.

Another vote for NWSD. I live in Snoqualmie Ridge... so I drive PAST Sammamish, and 5 other dive shops, one way, to get there.

Underwater Sports is a large chain of stores in the area. There is probably one close to you. They are about to have their huge Diver Fair at the end of July where you can get some great deals on gear, etc.

Back
Top Bottom