New to ScubaBoard from Atlanta Ga.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello

I began diving in 1990 with NAUI Open Water Certification, back in PA w/ Dudas Diving Duds. Moved to Parkersburg WV where I helped at a dive shop while attending college, they were a YMCA based. Worked my way up to Assistant Inst while there, took a PADI Underwater Search & Evidence Recovery Class in Chicago for College Credit.
"Life" happened and I stopped diving. I finished my Masters switched careers and thought I use to have hobbies what did I do for fun, Oh Yeah Diving. I started back last year just helping at a local dive shop took Adv again, Nitrox & Rescue. Thanks to UnderSea Adventures in Tucker Ga. I am firmly back and considering Instructor. Time will tell, stay tuned.

Welcome to Scubaboard Jeff.

Hi, I am a diver from WV!! If you haven't already, living in Atlanta, I HIGHLY recommend the whale shark dive at your aquarium. I did it this summer on vacation and it was a once in a lifetime experience I'll never forget.

Glad you found us Jeff! I'm looking forward to your participation.

Back
Top Bottom