New to Scubaboard.com Hi All...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I am Stephen Craig-Murray and I am Co-Owner of the ITDA Group of Companies, "International Technical Diving Agency (ITDA) Europe Ltd. ICoD International College of Diving (ICoD) Ltd and the ITDA Group International Inc. Ltd. based in the UK. Spain (Europe HQ), Hong Kong (International HQ and Registered Office) and operating in 48 Countries. ITDA Group consists of: SDA (Sports Diving Agency) ITDA (Technical Diving Agency and IHMP (International Hyperbaric Medical Programs). Collectively know as ITDA Group.

We are a very different kind of training agency, covering International standards for: Sports Diving, Technical Diving, Occupational and Professional Diving and First Aid/Medical training and Certification from CPR to DMT/EMT Paramedic. We have been a UK HSE "Approved" Training and Certification Agency since 2005 and have been trading since 2000... We ANSI/EN and ISO Standards where applied to diving and we have a partnership with AREMT for Medical Training... As I do not want to bore anyone further with long introductions our web site is: home page

I look forward to interesting and informative discussions... It is my honor to join Scuba board...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom