New to online forums - Sharing underwater video content

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hulmster|NDL

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
just Joined the forums and fairly new to online content sharing. Recently started capturing and sharing underwater video content to share our underwater world with surface folk. So far created a few videos And looking to share and receive feedback as I improve taking and producing the content.

I hope I can share with you all and enjoy my clips. Nice to meet you all

Reactions: Dan
This is the 2nd attempt/thread at video share I’m am seeing today with just a screenshot instead of a playable video link.

Cool video. Thanks for sharing.

I’ll be in Bimini in March. Which boat were you on?

Great video. I’ve only dove in Guam and while I’ve saw a few sharks nothing like this. One, I’m not sure I’d have the courage to it my hand right next to that hammerhead as you did while feeding it. And it’s amazing to see all the schools of fish swimming next to these sharks and the hammerhead not even considering eating them.

It was fantastic . I wish for such an experience. I am also a diving instructor and I posted all the instructional videos on my Instagram page. We can get ideas from each other.

Cool video. Thanks for sharing.

I’ll be in Bimini in March. Which boat were you on?
I stayed on the island for this trip at the big game club. Next door is neal watsons dive center that I dove with each day.

This is the 2nd attempt/thread at video share I’m am seeing today with just a screenshot instead of a playable video link.
hey Pearlman, odd that it doesn’t play for you, are you on a laptop? Could be your explorer and need to clear ure cache. Anyway, link here direct to the video if you like :

Great video. I’ve only dove in Guam and while I’ve saw a few sharks nothing like this. One, I’m not sure I’d have the courage to it my hand right next to that hammerhead as you did while feeding it. And it’s amazing to see all the schools of fish swimming next to these sharks and the hammerhead not even considering eating them.
Thanks for the feedback on the vid, indeed these are maxing animals to see up close

hey Pearlman, odd that it doesn’t play for you, are you on a laptop? Could be your explorer and need to clear ure cache. Anyway, link here direct to the video if you like :
Thanks. The original post displays the the video link now. This is on an iPad Air and it was weird to see just a screenshot pic in place, but the issue seems gone now.

Great video! My dream to see such magnificent creatures of the deep up close some day. What are the water temps where the sharks were filmed?

Thanks. The original post displays the the video link now. This is on an iPad Air and it was weird to see just a screenshot pic in place, but the issue seems gone now.

Great video! My dream to see such magnificent creatures of the deep up close some day. What are the water temps where the sharks were filmed?
I recorded 26-27degC on these dives, certainly a lot warmer than we’re used to 🤣

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom