New to Forum (again!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all -

Thanks so much to Sas' for going out with me at Ebb slack last night. Viz was crud at first. Current was also weird, running east at surface and north at depth. After a failed attempt to dive a buoy and stay together, we went north on the second attempt and this was much better. The sandy areas were much brighter, and there were lots of life around. (How is it that I've not seen shrimp before?)

I enjoyed the latter part of the dive the most. Since I'm a new diver, the confidence building and skills reinforcement part was great for me. I was leading and managing compass, buddy contact and monitoring air. I fell into a nice rhythm doing this without feeling task loaded or stressed.

Overall, it was a nice enjoyable afternoon with a fun dive buddy. Can't wait to score my own gear so diving is a bit more accessible!

Thanks again to Sas' for his openness and great attitude!

-Ed

Anytime, Ed. Good diving with you.

Matt: Sorry we couldn't hook up. We sort of threw it together Saturday morning and it just clicked. What about this week or weekend?

'Quatch

No problem, when it clicks it clicks. I made it out Sunday so I got my fix!

This week I can only do after work. (I can leave Bellevue between 5-6 PM.)

This weekend ... I am probably busy Saturday, and Sunday it looks like I am going to Keystone with Moss Bay Dive Club. Of course, anyone else could go too, the club's not going to chase people away. :)

If something works out, groovy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom