new to dive board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterboy

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Happened upon this dive board last weekend...lots of interesting information. I certified in the late 70's...had not dived in years and recertified in November, 2000. Since then my wife and both children have certified also. We have been diving mostly cold water(high altitude lakes and the Puget Sound). We are all hooked and consider it a great family sport. We are looking forward to a family warm water dive trip soon. Love diving!

and a WARM welcome from sunny ARIZONA :tree: the all beach no ocean state

Glad to have you here :balloon:

from the warm water diving capital of the world (sorry Iggy); Florida. Welcome to the best board, SCUBA or totherwise on the Net. I hope you meet as many good friends and learn as much as I have.

and a warm welcome from The Great White North. As "the Doc" said, this is a great place to meet new folks and learn lots.

A chilly welcome from Texas....it's not supposed to get this cold here! You would probably feel right at home!

Jump right in and enjoy yourself....

:D

Glad to have you aboard. I look forward to reading your post.

Chad

Hi Waterboy

A warm welcome from the land which nearly joined Atlantis.

I hope you are on the boards a long time Waterbot and we all see you become.... AQUAMAN!

"May your bubbles flow forever upwards".
Aquamore:)

Hey Waterboy,

Welcome from Portland Oregon. I do some altitude diving in the lakes on Mt. Hood and a lot of diving in the sound and Hood Canal as well as the Oregon Coast. Welcome from another cold water diver!

Scott:)

Welcome,

Let me guess....Lake Cushman maybe!!! That lake is just spooky!!!

Cold water diving is the best. Just ask!

Hi Waterboy,
Welcome to the boards.
I am hooked on cold water diving too, which is just as well, because where I live there's no other choice.
Regards,
Budgy:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom