New to Board - Central Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoya97

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations!

I'm a NAUI instructor based out of Central Florida. I think this is an outstanding forum to exchange ideas regarding our favorite sport and look forward to exchanging ideas, asking questions and in general, becoming an active member. By all means, if anyone has a question or comment for me, please feel free to drop me a note. I'll do my best to answer!

Lee

Welcome to the board.

What part of CF are you in? I am in Winter Springs.

Peter

Hello from Gainesville (Trenton) !:D

:pirate: Welcome to the SCuba Board! :D

look for the roll call list, it is an awesome collection of locations of divers. I am working on a dive book of contact info myself. We are in Gainesburgerville as well. Happy diving.
;-0 no more dive time 'till December

Hoya97 once bubbled...
Greetings and salutations!
...exchange ideas regarding our favorite sport...

Sport? It's a Sport? I thought things like curling and arm wrestling were sports.... Maybe I'm way to serious about this whole thing. :)

Anyway, I've added your info to the Florida Divers Roll Call list, and it'll show up the next time I post it.

L00k forward to diving with you sometime.

Thanks for the great welcome from you all.

I usually teach at a local swimming pool and conduct open water dives at Lake Denton near Avon Park. However, all OW students are provided an ocean dive at West Palm beach as part of the course fee - but only after they become certified.

I'll dive just about anywhere - except caves - really hate 'em! Wrecks, deep, current and no/low vis don't bother me at all though.

Look forward to seeing members of the board at various dive sites - I'm kinda hard to miss, drive a blue Aztec!

I live in the Orlando area as well and looking to meet people to dive with. I live in Winter Springs.

I am actually trying to find a quick dive for this weekend. I am going to Lauderdale in 2 weeks so want something different this dive. May do the Venice thing or Ginnie Springs or both. Any thoughts?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom