new to all this

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to have you aboard. I hope you enjoy the board as much as we all do.

Chad

welcome from london dont be put off by your first uk dive and let me know if you want to go diving off the south coast theres always room for 1 more

Welcome to the fold!:drummer: drum roll please.

Bahama's, What a great place to start! I leave the 20th, for a liveaboard to the Bahama's. Can't Wait!

I just returned from Ft. Lauderdale, where about 80% of the divers I met there was from England, (sunny???). It seems that the career minded from England go there to Pro Dive, for their training. I agree with art.chick, that they must have salt water in their veins.

Take Care, and DIVE, DIVE, DIVE:wink:

From sunny Virginia Beach, hope you have much fun diving. Enjoy the board...

Rich :mean:

Hi Nikki,

pleased to find so many UK divers here. I'm just across the water in sunny Kent - well, at least its sunny today.

If you fancy a dive in Kent, drop me a line.

Regards,

Shaun

Welcome to the board Nikki. I'm sure You'll find the board useful.I have found alot of useful info here.Good luck on your AOW.

Hello and welcome to the board. Once you've done AOW, next a photography specialty? Got to get that boyancy control right! This board is going to be very useful.

Happy diving and be safe, always!

So glad to have you on board ... I did my OW in the Bahamas ten years ago...and thus became spoiled. I love the warm waters and dive them whenever possible. However; have been diving all this summer in a spring fed lake (pond)...good vis and varying temps as we vary our depth!!! Looking forward to warmer waters next week in Roatan where I, too, will be doing the rest of my AOW dives (finally decided to do the continued ed and get the card) We can't get the required depth in our favorite lake......almost (58') but not quite and a little too chilly down there for me. Like I said, I'm spoiled - love those warm waters - hence the user name, TropiGal. See you in the sun kissed waters sometime! Dive safe and enjoy your liquid escapism.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom