"New" threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed Palma

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi there!

Is it just me, or are the "new threads" listed in the home page the same ones over and over and over and over.... :11:

I don't know what you mean? The "home" page does not have threads. The "forums" page looks good to me.

Hi Don,

Its the "latest" threads, listed on the lower right part of the page. Click on the "home" tab. It lists the same topics: Oxtox vs Narcosis, Just got certified, stuff like that.
Yeah, the forums are fine. Just wanna make sure that it isn't just me.

Thanks!

It does seem like they're not updating. Since this thread should now be at the top of the list. At least the New Posts button is working in the forums.

Doc Ed:
Hi Don,

Its the "latest" threads, listed on the lower right part of the page. Click on the "home" tab. It lists the same topics: Oxtox vs Narcosis, Just got certified, stuff like that.
Yeah, the forums are fine. Just wanna make sure that it isn't just me.

Thanks!
Oh down there. I never looked down there, always skip to UserCP. Wrong again here.
bananacyclops.gif

Yeah they do seem to be stuck.

The portal page is using a separate connection to the database which hasn't been restored yet.

We're working on it.

Edit: should be refreshing a lot better now.

Back
Top Bottom