New Texas Diver looking for Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ParamedicDiver1:
Welcome to the addiction! :) You will be able to find many dive buddies here. I may have to look you up in the future and come over and dive Austin...Houston dive sites are a little limited. :wink:

Scott and Rob,

I'm looking for "addicted" dive buddies in the Houston area. Do you guys go regularly (offshore, lakes, quarries, drives to other cities/states)? I'm in desparate need of dive buddies that like to dive often.

Richard

PacketSniffer:
Scott and Rob,

I'm looking for "addicted" dive buddies in the Houston area. Do you guys go regularly (offshore, lakes, quarries, drives to other cities/states)? I'm in desparate need of dive buddies that like to dive often.

Richard

Hey Richard! I dive regularly in some of the ponds around Houston, sometimes a Flower Garden trip. This summer I am planning on hitting Cozumel for the first time, which I am really excited about. Stay safe in the Persian Gulf and hope to see you after the first of the year. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom