New tattoo sleeve in progress

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I smell a troll

No sleeve, but got this to celebrate my two most important hobbies - music and diving. My daughter did the artwork (but not the ink itself).

IMG_3240.jpg

Matt just did my hawksbill today...it is on the inside of my right thigh and knee...a 2 and a half hour sit...he did a great job translating my image into ink. These pictures don't do it justice.

Hawksbill close up.jpg Hawksbill.jpg

Of course I will be diving tomorrow morning to properly christen my new work.:D

Thats cool, looks good. I love the hawksbills as well. Man I bet that was a crappy spot to get stuck. Especially behind the knee.

Yeah its been 6 days and it is still "talking" to me, even the top of my foot and my ankles didn't talk this long. Oddly,the sitting itself wasn't bad at all.

Matt is drawing up my next ink...a spotted moray who will go on and around my knee. This will be an "interesting" sit.
The down side is that the ocean is too chilly for dry suit diving so my ink will take longer to heal.

Friday evening I'll be sitting for my moray...across the kneecap and around the knee. It looks like a very long sit as there is a lot of color involved in a spotted moray.
Not sure how much fun it is going to be but the ink will be worth it.

I had a three hour sit tonight with Matt Weakland of Mighty Mike's.
He placed the spotted Moray perfectly on my knee cap. While this wasn't the most pleasant ink I've had it wasn't as bad as I'd feared.
Just by happenstance it seems like the eel opens and closes it's mouth when I bend my knee.Spotted Moray Tattoo 002.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom