New tattoo sleeve in progress

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spent about 4 more hours getting inked today...the sleeve is done from knee down...here is the latest work. Lionfish Tattoo 004.jpg

Some of my sleeves from around the world, mainly China.

566.JPG

A couple of tailored ones and met the blokes real brilliant.

So nice ink, clean and detailed. Where can I find him? I'm still trying to convince my wife but she's still not gonna let me get myself inked. ugh!

You generally have to keep it "dry" for a couple weeks, until it scabs over and the scab comes off.

The key to keeping them looking nice for a long time is the liberal use of sunscreen.

So nice ink, clean and detailed. Where can I find him? I'm still trying to convince my wife but she's still not gonna let me get myself inked. ugh!

The shop is in Port St Lucie, so not too far from you.
Mighty Mike's 772 337-7691 the artist is Matt Weakland.
Getting ink is a life decision so you may need to sweet talk the wife a bit. :eyebrow:

Whats up Jim. I had the rest of my forearm finished. I need to get some pics up. I added a great hammerhead, southern stingray, crab, seahorse, coral, etc.
Getting my other arm finished in October by a world famous artist so I'm pretty pumped
I need to talk to you about some FL diving. I'm getting married in March in FL then hitting south FL for the honeymoon. Staying at Pompano Beach then driving down to the keys. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom