New Song - Strange Weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish_Whisperer

Contributor
Reaction score
In a car underwater with time to kill....
# of dives
50 - 99
A little something I came up with, this evening...

Strange Weather

:14:

Additional notes: I played the drums with a combination of a MIDI drum file and added in the cymbals and stuff manually, with a drum machine. I did the bass, strings, and piano on my synth. I was going to throw lyrics to it, but... decided to leave it as is.

wow man, that is an awesome arrangement ... i love how the piano plays off the drums and the bass

(i can make out a piano, drums, and a bass .. the strings i am having trouble hearing)

very nice mixing and recording!

oh ... Tom Waits has a song called "Strange Weather." not sure if you care about repeating other people's titles

Oh! I didn't know he had a song by that title. Well... I'm sure he won't be threatened by the likes of me... LOL!

Thanks!

Piano, drums, bass, and strings. :) The drums were fun, but probably the most time consuming and frustrating of all. Making good drums is the thing I've always had a hard time with. I'm definitely no drummer... LOL

Thanks again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom