new sealife reefmaster Mini

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

According to their website the largest SD card you can put into a sealife digital camera is 1gb, but if you read the actual technical guide, they only say that sizes over 1gb can be used, but that they only garauntee 1gb...

What sizes have you found to work in the Sealife digital cameras?

(I have a 4gb sd card that I'm a hanker'n to use....)

Go for it with a larger card - let me know how it works. The only thing you have to consider is the write speed. Don't quote me but I think the sealife cameras have a write speed of 70x which is why we suggest a 80x write speed 1 gb card. Faster write speed cards are a waste! You can only get as fast as the slowest point which is the cameras MAX write speed of 70X + or -. Try a larger card - only limiting factor is the battery.

madmanuel:
Aiccording to their website the largest SD card you can put into a sealife digital camera is 1gb, but if you read the actual technical guide, they only say that sizes over 1gb can be used, but that they only garauntee 1gb...

What sizes have you found to work in the Sealife digital cameras?

(I have a 4gb sd card that I'm a hanker'n to use....)

Has anyone used this reefmaster mini before? I am thinking of buying one and would like to hear how it is from some one who has used the camera. Maybe post some pics taken with it? Medical1, thank you for your input.

donnad:
i will do it! going on may 19th! can't wait!

donnad, did you do your dive on the 19th? Would love to see/hear how the camera did..

trip did not go on the 19th, but am scheduled to go out of port aransas on monday, memorial day! can't wait!!! fingers crossed for the weather. i think the weather is supposed to straighten up for monday.

donnad:
trip did not go on the 19th, but am scheduled to go out of port aransas on monday, memorial day! can't wait!!! fingers crossed for the weather. i think the weather is supposed to straighten up for monday.

Good luck and keep us posted.

We received some of the Minis in recently but we have not had the opportunity to take one out for a test dive yet. Hopefully soon we will have some sample images!

Back
Top Bottom