DIR- Generic New Santi Avatar Drysuit ordered—full review to follow soon.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hartattack

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
While looking for a quality dry suit that fits my needs as a PADI Pro headed towards the Rebel Alliance (GUE)—I needed a suit that could fit my wallet, and two, meet the rigors of Fundies through C1 and T1. I may have found it in the Avatar. Nevertheless, I hope to put in a full review to accommodate those on the fence or in the market. DRIS has them in stock, and I look forward to it getting here soon!

Price with Halcyon Streamlined P-Valve and Shipping was $1418.02

Hi everyone following, The suit has shipped. Hopefully, I should see it here soon (maybe Saturday). With that said, I was going to take some pictures first and discuss the construction, seals, etc. Is there anything, in particular, you would like to know about or see? If so, let me know down below.

Pictures of the actual suit would be great! How does it fit, range of motion, and then once you dive it - how you like it.
Thank you !

Curious on the boots, where you able to order a specific size?

Just says there that they have an agency cooperation with Santi, so calling it a Santi suit is probably a little bit of a stretch.
Then again it most likely means the suit itself will be well made, and at a great price too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom