New Regional Club name

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepdiverbc:
I just wanted to add my support to the new forum.

I hope that divers on the Island and Sunshine Coast realize that the area of discussion includes more than just Vancouver. It's the Island and Sunshine Coast that have the best diving in our area in my opinion.

I agree with the "southern" part to the name but my idea of south is anywhere south of and including Port Hardy.

The original "Western Canada" forum spot served the purpose of allowing a place for dicussions within our dive area but it is nice to have a place in cyberspace dedicated exclusiviely to divers who love to dive in the southern coastal waters of B.C.

You don't have to live here to be a part of this group. You only have to love diving here.
deepdiver: I misunderstood the question, I'm sorry.

I thought this conversation was about renaming the "Western Canada" section (where we're posting right now)... and that felt like we were looking to exclude some great lake diving (and even the north coastal waters).

Since that was clarified, I don't have a problem with the Southern BC Spyhoppers... I mean, really, what are the chances I'm going to see a killer whale "spyhopping" in one of our freshwater lakes? :)

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom