New Reck Diver Spot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes...cool news.

Signed up with Force-E to view the sinking and then to dive it. $65 after tax, not bad for extra entertainment. Lady Luck is the first dive, I guess, to remember the year ago sinking, then to compare with this year sinking... :wink: Hope they match. I did miss last year's.

Sink the Okinawa

Last edited:
Signed up with Force-E to view the sinking and then to dive it. $65 after tax, not bad for extra entertainment. Lady Luck is the first dive, I guess, to remember the year ago sinking, then to compare with this year sinking... :wink: Hope they match. I did miss last year's.
Wow that's a great idea! Do you know if they have extra seats and what the certification requirements are for the dive?

Maybe we should wait couple of years for the fish and critters to populate it? How good are the fresh wrecks anyways?

In the email they said they'll be looking for AOW. But, if you really want, you can get an instructor or DM to dive with you, they might overlook the requirement.

I am sure they have extra seats if they allow you to check out. That email just hit my box, thus, not many had time to buy.

Maybe we should wait couple of years for the fish and critters to populate it? How good are the fresh wrecks anyways?

As they say, something different. Call it a virgin wreck. Those with fish you can dive every day, multiple operators. Where do you want to dive today? But a new wreck brings new excitement, specifically when you have been a bunch of times on other wrecks and know them through out.

In the email they said they'll be looking for AOW. But, if you really want, you can get an instructor or DM to dive with you, they might overlook the requirement.

I am sure they have extra seats if they allow you to check out. That email just hit my box, thus, not many had time to buy.
I've got AOW. However, I called and they didn't have any spots left. They even called a couple other boat captains and apparently everyone is booked.

I'm booked with parrot island on the day after the sinking.....Aug. 20....hope all goes well and better than the "Rapa Nui"...(lol)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom