New Posidon Regs.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jptrealty

Contributor
Reaction score
What is thwe real story with these regs.??? I have 3 and have never been on any of them, are they that much better than the older cyclone or odn???

Are you talking about the Xstream's? If so I have neer used a cyclon but they are an awesome reg. Had one under the ice and.. flawless. Awesome air blast (more than jetstream) and reduced profile and weightof second stage. Then they design the first stage so that it does not need an environmental cap. Third there is a pressure relief valve built into the second stage. Quite nice if you ask me....

rescuediver009:
Are you talking about the Xstream's? If so I have neer used a cyclon but they are an awesome reg. Had one under the ice and.. flawless. Awesome air blast (more than jetstream) and reduced profile and weightof second stage. Then they design the first stage so that it does not need an environmental cap. Third there is a pressure relief valve built into the second stage. Quite nice if you ask me....
Yes the extremes, thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom