New Pinnacle Black Ice drysuit size M-L + extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Lecter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Move to Oahu forces sale of recently bought/never dove Medium-Large Pinnacle Black Ice drysuit. Comes with the inflator hose, suspenders, and all tags/manuals. Also comes with zipper wax, seal saver, unused Apollo Bioseal (large), and a nice pair of size 11 Pinnacle lace-up rock boots that I bought for it. Suit fits me (6'1", 200lb) well and the zipper is smooth.

Blkice1.jpgblkice2.jpgblkice3.jpg

Price for all is $950 OBO, includes shipping and paypal. PM me with any questions, or if you'd like better pictures of something.

---------- Post Merged on August 21st, 2012 at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was on August 20th, 2012 at 06:31 PM ----------

$875, OBO

The weather is cooling and this remains available. Price is OBO!

For $850 you could have a brand new Black Ice, new seal saver/zip lube/bio seal, and rockboots shipped to your doorstep, just in time to enjoy a longer season :)

Suit remains available. Boots and zipper lube no longer included. Apollo neck seal and latex seal conditioner are still included.

Any chance the suit is still available??

Thanks,
Lauren

Still available.

Suit is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom