New pics of my 125 gallon saltwater with new canopy just finished today. PICS.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sasscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
Finished the stand 3 years ago but since I went saltwater I needed a canopy for my Aquactincs lights and to hide all the stuff. Just finished today. Made of 3/4 cabinet grade plywood and poplar. 4 front doors for access and the top is hinged to open when needed. Top now stands at 6 foot 3 inches tall. Inside is painted white with oil based enamel. Let me know what you think. Bottom tank is my wifes 40 gallon fresh but we are going to make it a FOWLR agressive tank soon. Both powerstrips are mounted to a wood board and anchored to the back wall.

100_1959.jpg

100_1960.jpg

100_1966.jpg

sweet!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like the vicus needs watering :D

dlndavid:
sweet!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like the vicus needs watering :D

Thanks and thanks. Will do.:D

Very nice! I must ask though...where is all the filtration etc? What are you using for filtration?

Peter_C:
Very nice! I must ask though...where is all the filtration etc? What are you using for filtration?

150 pounds of Live Rock and 2 HOB filters plus a protein skimmer.

Very beautiful indeed, both tank & stand. Stand & canopy are down-right ornate.

Richard.

Your carpentry skills are top notch. What are you using for lights? Power compacts or VHO?

ams511:
Your carpentry skills are top notch. What are you using for lights? Power compacts or VHO?

Thanks. Lights are High Output T-5 flouresants with individual reflectors.

drrich2:
Very beautiful indeed, both tank & stand. Stand & canopy are down-right ornate.

Richard.

Thank you.:)

That is truly awesome...I had saltwater dreams once, but after a disastrous move with my big tank, I wound up selling off everthing. Now I just go diving! :D

Back
Top Bottom