New OW! Valid??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parrotfins

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello All! I'm new here and need some advice.. I'm thrilled to get my OW a couple weeks ago, but Im getting really concerned about its validity. It seems everytime I tell people Im newly certified they ask where and by who. All I get are blank stares and "be careful" when I tell them who.

I think he frequents these boards and may lurk under jepuskar. Anyone hear of him? Should I be concerned?

which agency?? You should be able to call them and get the answer your looking for.

parrotfins:
I think he frequents these boards and may lurk under jepuskar. Anyone hear of him? Should I be concerned?

Oh My God, you're gonna die.

Congratulations! Like the Captain said, check with the cert agency.

Just because Jep is a troll doesn't mean he's a bad instructor.

Anyone else smell a troll?

R

parrotfins:
That's funny! You got me with that one... I was reading along, thinking you were serious, then saw Jep's name and laughed out loud.

Obviously a student of his. :D

Welcome to the board!

Oh, and to answer your question, yes, it counts. Just not for scuba diving.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom