Closed New order (maybe)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Received an email yesterday saying "Parcel out for delivery today"

They lied...🤦‍♂️
Yesterday
Screenshot_20231103_194403_DuckDuckGo.jpg

True or maybe it leaving Sydney means out for delivery🤦‍♂️
Today
Screenshot_20231103_194310_DuckDuckGo.jpg

"Dear Simon,

Regarding your order DPD have advised

I can understand you are looking for update on your parcel. I have checked the details and can see that there are no scans on your parcel after 3rd Nov 2023 and also your parcel was not relabelled, returned nor found in our lost property hence, I have raised an investigation with our depot for your parcel. Please allow us 7 working days to get an update on the investigation. The information will be shared with you by our investigations team once they receive any update from our depot regarding your parcel.

Once DPD have advised us further on the shipment we will update you accordingly, thank you"

You have got to be ******* kidding me🤦‍♂️

Whilst living on Oz I will not do any more orders. When I go back to Japan next year to see my boy I'll do one. Postage system here is shocking. I've had issues with almost every outgoing and incoming parcel since I've been here🤦‍♂️ Took 9 weeks for my sons birthday card to get to him, he got it almost a month late.

Back
Top Bottom