New Open Water diver at 71 -- Need advice on livaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... looking for a good liveaboard trip to increase my skills and also to have a great time. Do any of you have suggestions of a company that could provide a good way for me to learn, practice and dive a lot. I have a lower back problem so I need to find someone who doesn't mind me handing up my kit as I get out of the water. I seem to be able to do everything but climb the d..n ladder.

I also would be interested in joining any grumpy oldsters like me for a week on a livaboard.... only available from October --> March.
Thanks

htatton, I have a possible bucket-list sort of liveaboard trip for you, but would need to discuss about your physical limitations. Small group, 12 divers, lots of dive instructor/guides, you don't need to carry anything. Plenty of older women and men join these trips so we are quite experienced at handling bad knees, bad backs, etc. when needed. The majority of the divers come solo - and I have a huge discount for one trip in April 2015. Contact me by email if interested. I seldom check scubaboard messages.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom