New Ontario diver sayin' hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

squitters

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm relatively new to diving (< 20 dives). Just looking around to see what this board is like. I usually dive Tobermory wrecks, the deepest I've ever gone is about 80 ft on the Niagara II. I still prefer more shallow dives though, there's still plenty of stuff for me to see for the first time.

Welcome to the board. You'll find a lot of useful info here to grow in the sport.

Ty

Welcome / Bonjour

Glad you have found us out. You'll enjoy each and every visit.

Don't forget to drop by and visit our very own forum in the NDI Club locations. For now we've been using the name "Ontario Fresh Water Freaks"... but that soon will change (but don't tell anyone I told you OK?)

have fun and enjoy the boards... Dive Often, Dive Deep and always Dive Safe.

Rich :mean:

Welcome from a newbie! I have only 4 dives, but I think you will enjoy this place. Lot's of great poeple and info!

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA
Have fun here & Dive Safe...................Arduous

Welcome to the board. I'm sure you'll find it a great place to hang out. I have learned so much in the short time I've been checking in.

Oh, and one thing - why 'squitters'? Though I'm not sure I want to know! If someone has the 'squitters' where I come from, it's not something I'd want to see underwater!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom