New Oceanic products arriving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

femiguel

Registered
Reaction score
I'm very excited about new oceanic products.
Someone have more informations about Oceanic EOS regulator and Oceanic Islander 2 BCD?
:)

I would like to see some pictures of the Oceanic Islander 2. Are there any pictures or list of features it might have? Or is that top secret info till released.

Great timing - Oceanic Worldwide - Scuba Diving Buoyancy Compensators - Islander 2

p_bcs_islander2_side1.jpg

Sorry if this was covered already.

But Doug, i am really interested in both ION and EOS but since i already have a Delta 4 (great reg) i will very much be interested in just a second stage of EOS regulator. So, will they be sold separate from FDX10 and, most importantly, can it be configured with standard (GT3 like) hose fitting without the swivel?

Thanks

Doug I can't take a beating on a trade in on my Delta 4/FDX-10.

So, what seems the best way to go is to purchase an EOS 2nd, move the 4 to an Octo with the yellow purge plate, switch to the 4 1/2ft yellow longer hose and retire the Swivel 180.

Also I'm getting old I guess but I've been trying to pack lighter on rec trips. I think it's about time I replace the Probe for the Islander 2 also since its going to come in a XXL size. The Probe is a great Jacket style and floats you high out of the water especially great for instructors watching students on the non tech side. But it's harder to pack in my lighter weight mesh roller.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom