New North Carolina Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:sniper: As for as my best place to dive ,Ive still got the fever,and any time I can get some canned air and get wet is my place to dive. good luck with the cooper, you wil have fun. BASIL

You sure live in a beautiful part of the country, and you are within driving distance to some of the best wreck diving in the country. What a great place to learn how to dive!

Welcome to the board from the warm waters of Asia! Best of luck with SSI. I wish I could control my breathing and kick the s*** out of that frisky triggerfish, but archery stays above water though. Enjoy yourself an hope you find something!

Dive safe!:)

Are you taking the class through Open Water Adventures? If you are then are you going on to West Palm Beach to do your open water dives? My wife and I are going on that trip and doing our checkout dives. We finished the class at the end of July.

Robz,
I am going on the West Palm trip. I am going to PM you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom