New New Englander

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Near Lawrence.

Your about an hour from Gloucester/Rockport. That area is very popular with us local divers. The other popular places are in cape cod or RI, both of which are a much longer drive for you.

My 14 yo daughter is scheduled for certification in a few weeks. she is currently doing the online portion. wife wants to certify, next year for that

Nice! I am really looking forward to another thing we can do as a family; I’m sure you must have had similar thoughts.

We’re currently doing the online learning portion and are working with Discover Diving in Atkinson, NH. Our experience with them so far has been great.

Your about an hour from Gloucester/Rockport. That area is very popular with us local divers. The other popular places are in cape cod or RI, both of which are a much longer drive for you.

Oh wow that’s good to know. We have relatives with a place in Rockport, and the cape isn’t that bad if we catch it during the right time of day. We’ve been known to do day trips.

Oh wow that’s good to know. We have relatives with a place in Rockport, and the cape isn’t that bad if we catch it during the right time of day. We’ve been known to do day trips.

Weekends to the cape can be nightmare during the summer months (pre covid). I'm an hour from there during off traffic times, it has taken me 3 hours to get home because of traffic (again pre covid).

So since you have family there do the trip during off times.

Back
Top Bottom