New Monterey Bay Webcam?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just who is going to volunteer as the diver puppet? After all they should be life like...

"At the very least, they'll get better data on just how many living things there are 2,800 feet below the surface. "

Pretty cool the deep research they are doing in the trench.

I skimmed the article and could not see where they gave the webcam address for all to watch....to bad. I guess I will have to stick with the Bonaire ocean web cams.

That's really awesome. And yes - puppets - lots and lots of puppets. But please! Do NOT get those lines tangled because I will not help get the untangled!! Sheesh. :D

That is awesome! If anyone gets ahold of the webcam link, please post it here.

They said a web link would be coming up in about a week or so. I'll keep an eye out.

Thanks Gombessa. I look forward to checking it out.

They said a web link would be coming up in about a week or so. I'll keep an eye out.

Thanks Kenn! That would be amazing to see. :D

ORCA’s Eye-in-the-Sea

Looks like it's streaming already. I've been watching it for a minute, and it almost looks like someone stuck a fake puffer fish in the middle of the frame.

Apparently that fish is alive. It just spun around. Very cool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom