New Moloka'i charter from Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They (obviously) must be feeling the tourist/economic slow down. Last time I asked them about a Molokai trip, they said they were invite only, and only those who dove with them multiple times in the past would be asked to participate.

I don't think anything has changed. You sill need to have been on the boat with them in the past... I think all of Maui is experiencing the tourist downturn... It's really nice without the traffic and people but it has to hurt...

Did the Molikini Backwall with LD on Wednesday. They told me about the Moloka'i trip (unfortunately I can't go). They made it very clear to me that though the trip is scheduled for Fridays, it is very weather/conditions dependent. They also said there are lots of Hammerheads there now.

Thanks for the info PacoII, did they tell you what they do/where they go if the crossing to Moloka'i isn't possible?

I e-mailed them that question a few days ago and haven't heard back yet....

Sorry, didn't ask. I was still 'buzzing' from the fun Backwall dive :)

Thanks for the info PacoII, did they tell you what they do/where they go if the crossing to Moloka'i isn't possible?

I e-mailed them that question a few days ago and haven't heard back yet....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom