New Members - How did you find ScubaBoard?

How did you find SB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was researching gear purchases and your er;our forum kept popping up in the search engine. So I checked it out and I intend on being here 4 quite awhile.

Found this site via a google search and spent a couple of days reviewing the posts, digesting the content and just looking around...what a great site! I'm glad to be a member of this group and look forward to some good advice and the possibility of sharing diving experiences and other information.

See ya on the reef!

I was looking for support when my camera flooded and Scubaboard was one of the top results in a google search. Lucky me!

It was completely accidental....I was looking for a camera, I must have typed-o'd...it was quite a pleasant shock.

Did a Google search and started reading posts until I decided to register. Very interesting board. To many posts to read.... so little time.

Anytime that I have done a websearch (diving sites, equipment, camera housing questions) something always pops up from this site. It's always been very helpful so I just figured it was time for me to join in the fun.

...Was cruising the web for info on diving and BAM...there it was...The Scuba Board!!!

Havin' fun while stayin' dry...rather be wet!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom