New Member... Pool Diver...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taltoz

Registered
Reaction score
I am new to teh sport and stumbled across this site while researching it. Right now I am not a certified diver but plan to be.

Last weekend a buddy of mine (who is a diver) brought over his equipment and kindof familiarized my wife and I with it. We were hooked. So now I am working on saving up enough money to take classes and get certified (one person is bad enough but for two of us I will have to save up).

I am looking forward to learning alot from this board and preparing for the certification.

Taltoz

There's nothing like that first breath underwater, is there? :D

Welcome to the wonderful world of diving... c'mon in, the water's fine!!!

~SubMariner~

Welcome to the wonderful world of diving!! If you think you are hooked now, just wait, it only gets better. Good luck in your classes and if you have any questions, you can get them answered here. You will learn a lot by reading what's already here. Let us know how it goes.
Ldreamin

Welcome to the boards Taltoz, once you have the diving bug, you're 'hooked' for life. On a brighter note... there is no cure!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Welcome Taltoz - can't wait to hear how you feel after your first underwater experience... just remember to breathe in your excitement!

No cure for the "disease" of loving to dive. It's a blast, and you and your wife will LOVE it. Welcome aboard, do keep us informed on how you do with your lessons. Remember that we're here to answer any question -- any we won't steer you wrong.

Back
Top Bottom