New member on Scuba board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Helice'N'co

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all!

I'm new here...

I usually dive in tropical waters as I don't like "cold" waters and thick wetsuits! I tried Lanzarote in January, Egypt in May, Sardinia in June, Croatia in July, but none convinced me it waw worth to dive outside the tropics! So I never dive at home either...
Thanks to all for sharing your knowledge and thoughts on diving locations, I will hopefully be able to contribute too!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Of course I love diving in our "cold" water kelp forests off California but enjoy the tropics and subtropics when I can during winter and early spring (as well as my local waters!).

Welcome! Lots of people like warm water diving; that's my main 'thing,' but I enjoyed a trip out to sample California's diving, and with kelp, sea lions, harbor seals and different species than I was used to, it was really nice. I still prefer warm water, but I'm glad I've done some of both. Never settle for 'either/or' when you can have both.

Richard.

IMG_20180303_133201.jpg

howdy and welcome from southeast florida...yes; I'm addicted to warm ocean temperatures...

Back
Top Bottom