New Member, Old Diver :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rondog57

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've read posts in Scuba Board for a few years now, can usually always find info for whatever I'm thinking about in the world of diving. So... I thought I would finally join and add my comments for whatever they are worth. Maybe it will help someone, like you all have done for me!

Goin' to Cozumel October 20, 2013 for ten days of Drifting, can't wait, if any of you are going at the same time or anything to share about Cozumel, this is my first trip there and would love to hear from some veterans.

Welcome aboard!!!!
First, Please feel free to drop on down to our local forum and join in our fun here: SoCal
Second, Check out Coz's forum here: Cozumel
Dive on in and enjoy. :D

I've read posts in Scuba Board for a few years now, ...//... So... I thought I would finally join and add my comments for whatever they are worth. Maybe it will help someone, like you all have done for me! ...//...

A lot of us started that way. :wink:

Welcome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom