New member...Hello fellow divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jaredg

Reaction score
Hey guys I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jared and I live in Durham...I just recently moved here from Raleigh. Anyway I'm hoping that I can meet some fellow NC divers and get some good dives in this season. I lost contact w/ most of my dive buddies after I graduated from college. I have all of my own equipment (except for tank) and I'm recreational and nitrox certified. Hoepfully I'll be able to meet some of you and go on some nice dives.:sharks:

Hello Jared! Welcome to scuba board. You'll be sure to find many people to buddy up with on here, I have. Good luck to you.

jaredg:
Hey guys I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jared and I live in Durham...I just recently moved here from Raleigh. Anyway I'm hoping that I can meet some fellow NC divers and get some good dives in this season. I lost contact w/ most of my dive buddies after I graduated from college. I have all of my own equipment (except for tank) and I'm recreational and nitrox certified. Hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you and go on some nice dives.:sharks:
not a problem we all love to dive me well I am going out this weekend off the coast with friends boat , check out yahoo site welcome to join also NC wreck divers section this site of course , working very slowly on web page for it .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom