New member from WI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mcfaste

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello,

Figure I should introduce myself, I am fairly new diver. I received my open water a little over a year ago, my advanced and dry suit certs pretty recently. Almost all of my dives (just about 50) were this year. Last year I did a few dives in Mexico, including a Cenote, this spring Jamaica. Otherwise a lot of cold water this year in WI, mostly lake Michigan. So I found out fast that if I want to dive around here a dry suit is the way to go. Vis generally isn't great until you get into the colder water anyways.

Steve

Where are you behind the Cheddar Curtain? I’m in the Chicago area but dive often with buddies out of the Madison area.

Where are you behind the Cheddar Curtain? I’m in the Chicago area but dive often with buddies out of the Madison area.
I'm further north, Green Bay area. I'm in a bunch of the facebook groups for finding dive buddies in WI. I've been driving all over the place for dives. Monday-Thursday during the morning/day is the most ideal time for me to go, so finding a dive buddy can be tricky.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom