new Maui wreck dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well this week the coconut wireless was drumming about an African Dictator who had rented out a wing at the Grand Wailea. Speaking of a wing, the drummers said he also flew in a bunch of expensive toys to play with while he's here (can you say Galaxy?).

Guess he should have checked the plugs when they took it off the plane!

yeah, someone had commented about the Prince of Nigeria or something...

It's got to be someone pretty special if it really is the USCG that's doing the salvage for them. :)

To be precise it is Teodoro Nguema Obiang staying at the Grand Wialea, he is the son of the president of Equatorial Guinea, one of the worst dictators on the planet. They rape the economy of their country to make themselves rich. He brought a Bugatti Veyron, a Ferrari, Lambo, and a Rolls, not to mention a pack of thugs for bodyguards, this from a country where 1 in 5 children die before their first birthday. :angrymob:

On a happier note I got a shot of my wife standing next to the Bugatti!
attachment.php

Attachments

• bugatti.jpg
    bugatti.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 161
I'm amazed that the US would allow such a person into the country.

Nice photo, by the way!

Pretty sure I saw the possibly cream colored Lambo near the Ocean Center today.

I'm amazed that the US would allow such a person into the country.

Are you kidding? Equatorial Guinea has oil, Condoleezza Rice calls his father a "dear friend" proof the the US government would sell our souls for oil.

Nice photo, by the way!
It was amazing that he left a $2M car sitting out with just the valets for protection, when I was leaving to dive in the AM I could have had my way with it while the lone valet was fetching my car.

Pretty sure I saw the possibly cream colored Lambo near the Ocean Center today.

The Lambo is Red, the Ferrari is yellow, you probably saw the Bugatti, from the side it looks like a Lambo.

Well... at least proof that the Bush gov't would sell souls for oil. I thought better of Obama. :D

I'm pretty sure that the video surveillance would have had his bodyguards having "their way" with you if you messed up his car, too! :D

I'm pretty sure that the video surveillance would have had his bodyguards having "their way" with you if you messed up his car, too! :D

No doubt! I'm sure he has the power to schedule a little impromptu "midnight shark feeding", no questions asked. Rumor was that his goons roughed up a tourist that took his picture. When he was leavnig in the Ferrari someone went to take a pic, the valet manager stepped in and suggested that might not be a good idea. Just a peach of a guy!

No doubt! I'm sure he has the power to schedule a little impromptu "midnight shark feeding", no questions asked. Rumor was that his goons roughed up a tourist that took his picture. When he was leavnig in the Ferrari someone went to take a pic, the valet manager stepped in and suggested that might not be a good idea. Just a peach of a guy!

Land of the free, home of the brave. And we let this chump on our soil? There's a reason he came to Hawaii and not Texas...

Peace,
Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom