New low for oxycheq

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oxycheq,
I must be lucky because I have only had good service from Oxycheq.
They replaced a bad wing flange for me, and sent me the tool for free to do the repair.
I also needed some parts quick for another wing ,and they were good enough to send them out
the same day so I could take that wing on vacation with me.

Jim Breslin

Oxycheq,
I must be lucky because I have only had good service from Oxycheq.
They replaced a bad wing flange for me, and sent me the tool for free to do the repair.
I also needed some parts quick for another wing ,and they were good enough to send them out
the same day so I could take that wing on vacation with me.

Jim Breslin

And how long ago was that??

I used to get great service from them too - back when Patrick ran the show himself.

I own 2 back plates, 3 wings, now 1 light, pockets, etc from them - all now several years old. Poor service is more recent and now seems frequent.

If Patrick isn't running the joint, who is?

Seems the only one who responds to anything involving Oxycheq is DwainT.

Patrick has not been even on ScubaBoard for many months and it has been over a year since I called down there and he answered the phone. Used to be he always answered the phone.

Maybe he still is the "top dawg" at Oxycheq - but he seems to have given up having contact with his customers.

I personally miss the discussions - :wink: - he and Tobin (DSS) used to have - learned a lot about BPWs from them.

Yeah, I'm not getting any response from them either. I hadn't tried calling them since I'm not base in the USA. An email *should* suffice.

My issue was about my wings. The conversation stopped right after 1 response from Oxycheq, specifically Patrick.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom