New low for oxycheq

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TN Traveler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well Oxycheq has hit a new low.

I sent them an email over a week ago about a failed Raider III Light and got no response.

So I just sent the light back to them via USPS and they REFUSED to accept the package.

Needless to say this is a new low for Oxycheq.

Mind you - before this I have always been an Oxycheq fan.

I own:

3 wings
2 backplates
STAs
Pockets
2 lights w/socks
Oxygen Analyzer

Guess it may be time to find another supplier of gear.

Did you try the telephone?

I know that's a pretty new invention and not everyone is on board with it, but what the hell, give it a try. I'd bet ten bucks they have one.
:D

Phone: +1-850-482-0385
Fax: +1-850-482-0387

Email Addresses:

Customer Service: oxy@oxycheq.com

Orders Only: order@oxycheq.com

Last edited:
Tn,

We do not accept any item incoming without an RMA. We have had many occasions where products from our competitors were shipped to us.

On the website our policy states that an RMA number is required prior to any returned merchandise for what ever reason.

If you called and did not get an answer we also have a answering machine. We do not have a record of anyone contacting us recently for an RMA on the RIII via email or phone. We are available during normal business hours as listed on the website contact page.

Br,

When I called I did not get the answering machine, it just rang - and I called during normal business hours. Don't know why it did not pick up - maybe not working or turned on.

That is why I sent an email and then waited a week before deciding to send it back.

I've had my say - spoent my money to return it and did nothing more than ask you to look it over and tell me what, if anything, could be done.

If you want to talk about it, PM me and I'll give you my phone #.

Otherwie, I guess I've spent my last $$$$$$ on Oxycheq products.

Tn,

We do not accept any item incoming without an RMA. We have had many occasions where products from our competitors were shipped to us.

On the website our policy states that an RMA number is required prior to any returned merchandise for what ever reason.

If you called and did not get an answer we also have a answering machine. We do not have a record of anyone contacting us recently for an RMA on the RIII via email or phone. We are available during normal business hours as listed on the website contact page.

Br,

So rather than try to resolve the situation now you CYA?

Won't be buying anything from you either.

TN Traveler,

Do you mind if I ask if this was ever resolved, and how it went? Was there a reasonable explanation or apology for the trouble? Were you taken care of as a customer?

There are a couple of Oxycheq items I might be interested in buying, but I do appreciate good customer service, and.... I just like to feel good about the people I'm buying from.

Reading this thread left me with a "Hmm... I wonder what happened in the end?" feeling.

Thanks,
Blue Sparkle

I have heard NOTHING from Oxycheq.

I have purchased a light from another manufacturer to replace the Raider III.

I have a Raider I that I will be selling shortly (it still works fine).

Just had to replace the OPV (back dump) on one of my Oxycheq wings - fortunately ScubaToys had the parts to make the repair with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom