New Louisiana Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hehe, I dove Toledo Bend wet, thank you very much. :wink:

(Of course, when I get up to Ouachita, I intend to be warm and dry. :D)

Hey welcome to Scubaboard. Central Ill myself. Are you on the coast (I have a friend from Homa).

Hi Submariner,
I'm up in North LA between Alexandria and Shreveport.

Hey from Ruston, La.,
Godd to have you on scuba board. I'm new here too. :blinking: Diving for about 6 years and love it. Even after I blew my eardrum out on my certification. Takes me a while longer to get to bottom, but once I clear 40ft. I'm fine the rest of dive. But usually have to be on antibiantics after trip to clear up. Done Costa Rica, Cozumel the most and also Grand Cayman. Hope to go to Belize in June after our daughters wedding. Talk to you soon. and happy diving.

Im in central La. Pineville to be exact. Im going to the bend this weekend my 11yo is doing his OW cert. Im sure it will cold to say the least. Ill let you know how thw visibilty is and all that jazz. Let me know later in the summer when you are going ill be glad to join you.

Hi what's up;

Currently stationed at Camp Lejuene Nc but form Lake Charles, I should be home in Aug to dive the Flower Gardens. Maybe when I'm there we can log in some dive time.

Hey Shrike....welcome to ScubaBoard! :wavey:

Come on over to Texas and dive with us sometime. It's open invitation... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom