New line of clever intelligent dive shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weston99

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If you’re tired of bottom time, divers do it deeper, skull and crossbones, or just lame pirate humor. If so, then maybe your IQ is showing through but you would still love to tell everyone you’re a diver.

We were just tired of seeing the same designs, same insulting messages and the 45 variations of a dive flag. So we decided to do something about it by creating a line of dive apparel and gifts that was different than anything else out there.

We wanted unique artwork, clever sayings and intelligent humor about the sport we love. For example, here are some of the designs that people have loved so far from Ascubashirt.com - scuba diving t shirts for divers

- My life didn’t stop at the water’s edge
- Whoever said laughter was the best medicine never went diving
- Wetsuit, my other little black dress
- Damn, no sea monsters
- I didn’t know the road less traveled would take me underwater

Or even Scuba – music for your eyes

So if you’re looking for unique and intelligent scuba apparel and gifts we encourage you to visit us at www.ascubashirt.com

We love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments.

Thanks for your time.

Weston Ledford
Designer and Owner
www.ascubashirt.com - scuba diving t shirts for divers

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like a tourist shirt... or how we say it in jersey "looks like a benny"

great ideas though. :)

tryed to look at the site and nothing came up

I think they look cheap..... But thanks for trying to make them less predictable.

Nice, novel, clever gift ideas for the avid scuba diver on your holiday shopping list. However, there is no such thing as "lame pirate humor." It's all good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom