New Key West Operation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MIke@KWSD

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all. Just started up in Key West and hoping all goes well. Small operation. Six pack vessel. Wish me luck, By the way, still have room for mini-lobster season 2017.

Name?
Website?
Boat?
Experience?

A quick search based on KWSD was not so helpful.

Totally understand.
The company name is, Key West Scuba Divers LLC
keywestscubadivers.com
All of the info on the boat is on there.
I've worked down here as a dive instructor for years. Even did a bit of commercial spearfishing and lobster diving.
Hold Instructor ratings with 4 agencies and always wanted to do my own charters one day.
So now I am.

I tried a search (rather than using the .com you gave us). Took me a few tries to get past all the other ops in the area. Using the full "Key West Scuba Divers LLC" in quotes finally did it. You may want to be sure to always use the full name in correspondence.

New website. Not a very high google rating yet. Tons of key west dive related stuff online. Makes it a bit more difficult to locate the site. Working on optimization. Scubaboard is a good tool to get our name out there and visits to our site.

Best of luck in your endeavor. Full boat charters will make it impossible for solo divers like me to give you a try for now, maybe later. Look forward to reports

Best of luck in your endeavor. Full boat charters will make it impossible for solo divers like me to give you a try for now, maybe later. Look forward to reports
Thank you for your well wishes. I understand, full charters will limit me. I'm not in a position to offer a, "per-seat" trip yet. One day, I hope to. If you have dive buddies who would be willing to come with you, it actually can be quite cost effective. Hope to see you soon and thanks again!

good luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom