New Inn On Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is a beautiful process to watch unfold. It goes from a mention, to more details, to an open house. What a great start! I keep being impressed, too, with such a strong presence from North Carolina. It makes me want to make a reservation right now!

good question there domino....I agree...Hope it is per room per night.
Paula....dont you dare go and not tell me!!! That would put me in such a way
as to need crisis counseling!!
rich

...yet another reason to visit Bonaire :wink:

domino22:
Is your rate per person or per room? Hate that single supplement thing!

Our rate is $48.00/ night, max 2 people in a room. We also have great dive and snorkle packages!

ASUPaula:
This is a beautiful process to watch unfold. It goes from a mention, to more details, to an open house. What a great start! I keep being impressed, too, with such a strong presence from North Carolina. It makes me want to make a reservation right now!
:dazzler1: Paula, thanks so much! We love Bonaire so much and want to make it as comfortable as possible for others when they visit. We had a townhouse at Lighthouse Beach that we also rented out, but sold it to buy the Inn. Even though it is only 48.00 a night, the accommodations are better than most of our competition. Most say what can you expect for $48.00 a night...well you would be very surprised! First EVERYTHING is new! We offer a little more than most so that our clients will recommend us and will return! We provide a meet and greet at the airport regardless of whether or not you rent a vehicle. We provide "Bonairean Oasis Welcome Baskets" so you don't have to worry about breakfast the next morning after your arrival...you don't have to rush out grocery shopping the first day you are there! There are going to be 4 studio apartment themed rooms...Captiva, full of palm trees, a mini oasis in the arid climate of Bonaire, Rio, reminiscent of Rio, The Hibiscus (self explanatory) and the Beach Bungalow with a beachy theme, starfish, shells, etc. We are having the landscaping totally redone and within the next 3-6 months will have a tropical oasis BBQ area for our guests! See what you have too look forward too! Be sure to email me when you are ready to go down! Thanks again!

Liz

Well all our website is up and running! We closed on the property yesterday and are heading down to Bonaire on Wednesday to start renovations. Take a look! www.goldenreefinn.com or email me at info@goldenreefinn.com

Liz

Herman,

We missed you! We just returned from Bonaire the day before yesterday. It took a month to finish the major renovations! The place is painted, all rooms updated and when we left they were working on landscaping. We planted 4 new Coconut trees just before we left. We are waiting on 2 more, a mango tree and a banana tree! From what I understand, the BBQ area should be ready in a week or so. I can forward you :dazzler1: a couple of pics.. Liz

Hi Liz

I was pretty busy on my last trip so I did not get an oppertunity to drop by, I had a large group with me. Maybe next trip.....which may not be that long, PBD is really bad this time :)

No problem, know how it is...we've been back a week..it's chilly in South Jersey, my husband is ready to board the next plan back...I really have to hold him back to finish the renovations here so we get the house sold!...Retirement!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom