new informatoin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquasport

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just sitting at work playin on the computer wondering if this trip is still going on. July 26 is my birthday so i not doing nothin today. Im going to treat myself to a aow class

Originally posted by aquasport
Just sitting at work playin on the computer wondering if this trip is still going on. July 26 is my birthday so i not doing nothin today. Im going to treat myself to a aow class

Which trip are you talking about?

Dee, hit the wrong button i was wondering about the key west trip in october.

The original post was from last year so I don't think the October thing applies but it does look like they are planning something to the Keys!

Jump in and go along!

I was wondering the same thing myself. I posted a few hotel links to get preferences and no responses. (I don't want to have to book a bunch of rooms that go empty.)

I don't know enough about they Keys to go and blindly book a hotel or condo for all of us. (Much less where the better diving is!:eek: ) So far, my personal choice is Key Largo but.....

Kristey

I saw the hotels you posted kristey, great job, the upper keys are much better for diving. I think most of the people want to go to fantasy fest, thats a drive from key largo. The big thing is to try and get a date thats good for everyone. If thats the weekend that everyone wants we better book soon.

My only experience with hotels/motels in the Keys is a place called Sunset Cove in Key Largo. We stayed there 3 years ago. It's a sort of 60's retro tourist court type of place. Quaint and very nice. I don't remember the price but it was reasonable.

We much preferred the diving in the Middle and Lower Keys...Marathon and Islamorada...to the diving around Key Largo.

Good luck with your research!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom